April Sunday 6.15 for 6.30 start
11th Ann Morgan-Campbell
18th Jacqui Rogers
25th Stephen Beacham
To book please phone Shirley on
Before Booking Please Read Guidelines below and please note that by booking you agree to adhere to these guidelines.
Church Opening Guidelines
1.18 Can I pray in a place of worship?
Yes, from 4 July, places of worship can open for services and group prayer and strongly advised to follow COVID-19 Secure guidelines. You will be able to independently pray or hold a religious ceremony in a church, mosque, synagogue, temple or other place of worship.
We advise that you limit your close social interaction in these venues to your own household and up to one other, wherever possible. When attending a place of worship, for ceremonies or services, it is important to observe the social distancing guidelines.
As of 4th April 2021, Rugby Independent Spiritualist Church will re-open their doors. This will be under strict guidelines as set down by the government. The service will last approximately 1 hour. The doors will open at 6:15 pm ready for a 6:30 pm start. The doors will be closed and entry after this time will not be permitted.
· We will be offering a maximum of 15 places on a first come, first served basis by purchasing a ticket on our church website at a cost of £5.00 per ticket (non-refundable). Those who turn up without having purchased a ticket first will not be given access to the building, as we will have limited spaces to comply with guidelines.
· Family members may sit together if they are from the same household.
· All attendees will be required to give their name, address and contact details on entry which will be destroyed in compliance with G.D.P.R.
· Attendees will be required to sanitize their hands on entry to the church, and wear a mask/scarf if possible – if required a mask can be purchased on arrival at a cost of £3.00.
· Committee members have a trace and track app on their phones, and reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone suspected of carrying the virus.
· The structure of the Divine Service has changed to comply with government and church guidelines – i.e. no singing of hymns – no hymn books provided.
· There will be prayers, a reading and address which will be given by the visiting medium along with clairvoyance.
· No refreshments will be provided, and it is advised that attendees bring their own soft drink in a suitable container.
· It is advised that attendees use their own toilet before entering the building and those requiring toilet facilities at the church, do so at their own risk.
· Attendees will not be able to interact with the medium after the service is over, and will be respectfully invited to leave the church as soon as the service is over.
· You are respectfully asked to touch as few surfaces as possible, and all chairs and furniture will be deep cleaned and sanitized before and after the building is clear.
We thank you for your co-operation during this difficult time, as we aim to create a safe environment for our congregation, and to ensure the safety of the committee and our visiting medium.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
President – Rugby Independent Spiritualist Church.
Special Evening of Clairvoyance with Darren Brittain
Wednesday October 21st 7.30pm
£12 To book please email us
Red Cedar Drumming Circle is held every other Thursday except the last Thursday in the month at 7.30pm – all welcome. £5.00 per session
OUR HEALING SERVICE IS HELD ON THE LAST THURSDAY OF EVERY MONTH 7:30 pm – ALL WELCOME
CONTACT: Shirley: 07854833119